Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary




Happy Anniversary Aaron. I love you so much. It's hard to believe that we've already been married 6 years. Sometimes it seems like we've been together sooo much longer and other days I remember it like it was just yesterday. Our wedding day was one of the most amazing days of my life. I am so blessed that God sent you to me. You are truly my other half. God knew what I needed in you long before I ever did. Thank-you for being such an amazing and loving husband and father. Thank-you for accepting me just for who I am, and thank-you for being an example of Christ in our home. I love you with all of me!

2 comments:

ARTSIE said...

Hi girl!
CONGRADS on the big 6! I just read your email/blog thismorning. NICE! LOVE your pictures!!
You've inspired me to start a blog too. Actually, I have to if I'm going to keep up with my progressive friends, lol. Even my YOUNGER sister already has one! :)
Yeah, I'm behind the times...
bbf
consie

Amy© said...

Happy Anniversary Cherith and Aaron! Here's to many, many more!