Thursday, February 26, 2009

A favorite place...








Like everyone else here....I'm so done with winter and the bitter cold, the crazy weather that will be 60 degrees one day and then below freezing the next....it's insane. As most of you know I was born, bred and raised in the deep south and I do miss it!-especially the warmth and beaches!.. So I thought I would post these pictures that I took in December in St. Augustine,FL. This town has a very special place in my heart and I always enjoy spending time there. I love the lighthouse...not all that crazy about climbing the 8 stories of stairs due to the fact that you can see through them down to the bottom, but I do love the view from the top. So I thought everyone could use a bit of sunshine today! Oh and just to let you know, when I took these pictures it was a beautiful, balmy 73 degrees that day in the middle of December! Spring hurry up and get here!


No comments: