Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trust me....

I keep hearing this quiet clear voice in my mind. It continually reminds my heart to "Trust me" It's something that I've been having a really hard time doing lately with some current circumstances. I feel like I have to fix things, to mend things, to make it all better, but lately when it comes to myself, it seems that there are quite a few things that are broken, tired and worn and I can't seem to mend them. Trusting God doesn't come easy for me at times, even though I know deep down there is nothing better than trusting him. Putting everything in His hands and laying it all at His feet should be simple right?!...who else to better take care of it. A thought keeps going through my mind that I heard the other day....if God was willing to give us his greatest love and gift, his son Christ, then why do we think that he would withhold anything else from us. He has our best interest at heart. I just need to be able to wrap my mind completely around that one!!! Thank goodness, my Lord has the heart of a Father who loves me, who knows what makes me tick because he created me, has unending grace and mercy, has patient open arms that are always there to hold me. What an amazing God I have. Now to just breath and relax in Him.

No comments: