Saturday, January 10, 2009

I know, I know....

I seriously need to catch up on some blogging! Sorry everyone! We really weren't home much throughout the holidays! We left for GA Dec. 10th to visit my family and to be home for my mom's wedding. It was a non-stop week, but it was fun to see everyone and spend some time with my sisters and grandparents. Aaron graciously watched Morgan and my little sister who's nine, so Sarah and I could do some shopping and errands. My grandmama retaught me how to crochet again which I picked up easily and then she tried to teach me how to knit ...I still can't seem to get the hang of it. But since then, I've crochet 3 scarves and have started on 2 throws, and so now the yarn section in hobby lobby now calls to me too! Poor Aaron! Anyway we got home right before Christmas. Aaron finished his 2opage paper for a Masters class and I finished edited a photography session. We had a nice quite Christmas day here, repacked our suitcases again and headed off to my in-laws in Mo (along with 1 kid and 2 cats in the car!) the day after Christmas. We had a really nice time, ate more food than I ever care to see again, and finally got to meet our 2 little nieces for the first time. I have to say that I fell in love with them and I fell in love with being an aunt! Both Evelyn and Brianne are precious, and it was wonderful to get some baby snuggle time. Needless to say both my sister-in-law and my brother-in-law are seriously sleep deprived, but they are doing an amazing job with both of them. It's hard to believe that they'll be 12 weeks on the 14th. I was also priviledged to be able to take their pictures, so I'll be posting some soon. We finally returned home this past Sunday the 4th and started back to the everyday rat race on Monday. So this week has been a catch up week as far as laundry, unpacking, sleep, grocery shopping, etc. And I still have to take down our 2 Christmas trees!! It will eventually all get done! I'll have a lot of pictures to post in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

No comments: