Sunday, January 25, 2009

seriously...seriously!!!!!!

Ok, I know I'm not alone in this....but tell me why, why, why, why, why, is it that everytime my husband walks out the door for a TDY that things just fall apart! Aaron hadn't even been gone 24hours and both Morgan and I are sick, running fevers and coughing our heads off! And then bless our neighbor, Ryan, (who said it would be no problem to bring Aaron's truck home from the base since I couldn't drop Aaron off yesterday morning due to being sick,) who hit a patch of snow/ice only a mile from our house and hit the curb which resulted in a flat tire. So now the poor guy has spent his day trying to get the situation resolved, since the jack for the truck won't work to get the tire off! I feel so bad that something that should have been so simple for him has turned into such a mess! Heaven help me when Aaron has to be gone for 4+ months later on this year! Now, I have to make a quick run to Target to pick up some soup, gatorade and some cat food, definitely an interesting combination. I think I'm going to make " I Will Survive" my theme song for this year!!!

No comments: