Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tonight...

was our monthly squadron spouses meeting and we hosted it at our house this month.  As always it was good food and company.  Thank- you to all of you who were able to come...it was good to see you again.  An incredibly huge thanks to my wonderful husband who lovingly put up with my stress and helped with whatever needed to be done, my sister who was invaluable in the kitchen with the food and cleaning, and to Amy for bringing over two large pots of coffee.  I'm not usually one to host larger get-togethers, but it was good to step out of my comfort zone and do something different.  And I must say that it felt good to get some "spring/deep" cleaning done in preparation for it.  Now to sit down with a cup of coffee and relax for a few minutes! 

No comments: