Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mmmmm.....

Doing this whole single parent thing while your husband is away is anything but easy.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for and I am grateful.  Aaron hasn't even been gone a week and I'm already exhausted.  Life/time definitely doesn't stop regardless of the circumstances.  Being a mom is already by far the most intense non-stop work possible and of course it has it's rewards, but trying to fill two parents shoes some days, just seems impossible. Some days are definitely better than others.  So far the only thing that has blown up has been my rather expensive blow dryer (and I do mean that it literally blew up while drying Morgan's hair!  and her response was "that didn't sound good Mama, I think it's broken!")  I would like to think and hope that that will be the only thing that will blow up over this TDY......hopefully!!!! Only time will tell.

No comments: