Monday, June 22, 2009

In a perfect world....

A babysitter would have been hired, I would have gotten a little more dressed up than usual, been taken to a really nice restaurant, and would have gotten to spend the entire evening alone with my husband in celebration of our 7th anniversary. But since it is an imperfect world, this year we are separated by over 17000 miles of land and sea due to duty and obligation. Things are imperfect and I am definitely imperfect, but in it all God has still granted his perfect grace and for that I am very thankful.
Aaron, I love you even so much more than the day I married you. You are one amazing man, and I am so blessed that you are mine. The relationship we share, the way you make me laugh (even when I'm mad at you), the laughter and life that we share, and the home and family that we have built together are precious and priceless. As cliche as it sounds, I truly married my best friend. I'm looking forward the rest of our lives together and the many anniversaries ahead. I miss you so much. I love you. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: