Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a bit of encouragement

I think we all need and can use encouragement every day. I'm always blessed everytime I read the Incourage blog and Sarah Markley's blog (both of which are listed in the side bar of my blog.) They always have food for thought and some bit of encouragement.

As most of you know, it's always a hurry up and wait game when it comes to the military's time table- so as we have to wait for another couple of days for my other half to finally be home...I found great encouragement in this verse. "Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)

I encourage each of you to find something that encourages you today and then pass it on to a friend or someone that you know needs encouragment. A little goes a long way!

No comments: