Tuesday, February 2, 2010

would like to fly south with them....

ok, so I took this picture a couple of weeks ago after picking my mom up from the airport for a weekend visit. (which went very well) Totally wish I could go south for a while too. I know I'm not the only one who's ready for spring. But seriously this has been a reallllllly long winter, and it's not even close to being over. I neeeeeeed sunshine to function properly. I need an energy recharge. It's no wonder that bears eat like crazy and then hibernate throughout the winter. I wanna be a bear!!!! Oh well, counting down the weeks till spring, sunshine, energy! Hope all of you are having a good week.
p.s. any of you who miss and crave the snow/cold....I'll be more than glad to trade places with you . I have had enough of all this white snow everywhere!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Gorgeous picture lady! Hope all is well!!