Thursday, July 15, 2010

too cute for words

I've finally started on the project that I have been dreading for years....archiving all of my personal pictures. So I have been sorting through literally thousands of pictures from the past 6 years, organizing them into specific folders and then will eventually burn them on dvd's. The positive of this overwhelming project is that i have smiled more looking through these pics than I have in a while!!! It's a trip down memory lane of Morgan's life...and it's awesome! I found this pic tonight of Morgan. She was about 13 months and I just want to pick her up out of the picture and squeeze her! And I love her blue eyes...yes she did have the most amazing blue eyes until she was about 18 months and then they turned gray. So love this child so much!

No comments: