I can't sleep...I can't seem to shut my mind off tonight. This deployment is too close- can't breath. So I thought if I found a few positive things from today, that maybe it might help me chill out. So here I go.
1. Had a quiet evening with Aaron (thanks to my friend Amy, who took Morgan for a couple of hours- thank-you!)
2. Aaron and I worked on a few projects that hopefully will give Morgan something to look forward to while he's gone this time.
3. I got a good haircut today that I actually like
4. Made a batch of biscotti
5. I learned how to make a cafe mocha Starbucks style, thanks to their mocha powder
6. Watched our wedding video with Aaron just for fun, which brought a lot of laughter and a few tears.
7. I had few moments by myself to be creative
8. Morgan is actually still sleeping in her own bed tonight- usually she wakes up and crawls in with us
9. I have a few more days with Aaron
10. This part of his career is only temporary- it has to be right?!
11. I am loved by my husband, my family, my friends, and my heavenly Father.
12. I am going to survive this!
Ok, I can breathe a little bit more now...until tomorrow! Going to try to get some sleep now! Goodnight!